Whether it is ready to eat processed foods or packaged foods, it is very important to add the relevant nutrition information in the nutrition panel. In the aged care industry, adding information about the nutritional value of the food is extremely crucial. The aged residents are too often referred to and monitored for specific amounts of calories, fats, and other nutrients. The staff must keep a note on what the resident is eating/drinking. Thus, the aged care facilitators must help the aged staff with such information.
We know that adding this information to each and every food packet is difficult and our nutrition label maker can help you. Our nutrition label maker is convenient, affordable and efficient. With the help of our nutrition label maker, you can easily create food labels with use- by date and also include nutritional value for each food
Let us see some key benefits and features of this nutrition label software:
- iLabeling is a LCD touch screen food label printer and it is very easy to print labels.
- Within a matter of seconds, a number of labels can be printed with great ease.
- The label maker comes with a great memory and it can store up to 1100 labels.
- Once the nutritional database is built, you can simply select a label and all nutritional values will be printed on the label with prep and use by date.
- iLabeling auto calculates Pre & Use by dates and thereby avoiding the risk of human error.
- The labels are printed with the help of direct thermal printing that helps you save the cost of expensive cartridges and toners.
- There is no need of internet to use this nutritional label maker.
This nutrition label maker is a blessing to the aged care industry. iLabeling is the simplest and most cost-effective way to produce food labels and eliminate manual processes and human errors.
Request Free Demo
Improving the quality of aged care through the use of technology
Technological advancements have already played a major role in transforming our lives. Every industry for that matter is taking advantages of the late
How to choose the best senior dietary care software system?
The aged care facilities are witnessing malnutrition in the aged people and thus, it becomes their responsibility to supply nutritious food so that th
Create Nutritional Facts Panels with Nutrition Label Software
Whether it is ready to eat processed foods or packaged foods, it is very important to add the relevant nutrition infor
Subscribe here to get regular updates