At HDS, we pride ourselves in offering solution to your concerns in aged care catering. A software fits perfectly well in any organisation when it is designed by someone who has worked in the very same environment and has faced similar challenges on a daily basis. HDS is designed by aged care chef & catering experts that understand the basic needs for aged care kitchen. HDS is simple to use but effective, efficient & technologically advanced.
So, What issues can HDS resolve.
1. Printing 100s of paper everyday to keep up residents’ diet profile
HDS is a complete digital system that will eliminate all your paperwork and replace it with fast, reliable and environment-friendly digital platform.
2. Communication gap between care & catering department
HDS has developed an API to connect 3rd party software to sync same dietary information. Or HDS can use 3rd party API to establish connection.
3. Gathering Residents’s meal preference and collating information manually
Use HDS on your mobile device to gather residents meal preference online & HDS will filter the information from production report to lunch and dinner summaries automatically & instantly
4. Residents with specific allergies sometimes get served wrong meals
HDS recipe integration functionality will disable food choices that may contravene with residents diet profile (allergies information)
5. Residents’ feedback about food, customer service & menu is hours of work to capture on paper based surveys, not to mention collating the information in a report
HDS Menu Survey functionality will resolve this in no time. Capture residents’ surveys online and HDS will generate comprehensive reports & charts to summarise the information
6. Residents’ families and relatives like to have lunch/ dinner booked and the information sometimes goes missing & affect service standards
HDS allows you to book residents’ families meals online (in advance) and chef’s will receive automated notifications about guest meals on the day and production numbers will be added automatically to ensure sufficient stock is available
7. We have a combination of dining room & room service. Its hard to follow standard system generated reports
HDS offers to filter each report according to room, table or tray sorting. Hence only service specific lists are available at your finger tips
8. Staff are not really tech savvy to adapt new technologies
HDS is the simplest & easiest portal available out there. Just click the button and you are good to go.
9. We would like families to get involved with catering news and also offer them ability to provide catering specific feedback to our management
HDS portal services can be extended to families for them to choose meal for their loved ones or provide feedback about current catering services. Management can share catering specific news & photos with families instantly.
10. Our chef is on holidays and agency chef needs quick numbers on texture modified diets, special meal requests & some guidelines on ordering the stock
HDS offers all the information at your fingertip with some well designed, easy to follow reports. HDS estimates ingredients required, based on the number of meals preferred for the day. Texture & thickened reports populate required information in no time.
11. Our residents would like to provide a quick feedback after each service & we need that information in a comprehensive form to follow up on feedback
HDS offers a functionality where residents can use mobile device in dining room or their own device to quickly rate today’s meal / service. This information gets collated in a report that is available at any time to assess current catering services.
12. We would like to find out which menu items are most and least favourite and what could be the substitute for least favourite dishes
HDS offers most and least favourite dishes list in order of preference & also offers information about what residents’ would like to see on next menu.
13. We would like to have a record where we can go back and see when a specific change was made to residents’ diet profile and who made the change
HDS keeps amendment records for allergies, dislikes, texture, thickened consistency, room & wing changes. You are able to go back and see when the change was made, by who, on which date and what time
14. We usually need more tech support on weekends and public holidays when regular staff / admin staff isn’t around
HDS offers 365 days tech support over the phone and email. If aged care catering is open 365 days a year, why not catering software support then!!
List can keep going because HDS offers a lot more than whats mentioned here.
Contact us to receive a free demo online or in person. It certainly doesn’t hurt to see FREE DEMO.
Merry Xmas to all our clients & people associated with the aged care software industry. Have a safe & joyful Xmas & New Year.
Request Free Demo
Improving the quality of aged care through the use of technology
Technological advancements have already played a major role in transforming our lives. Every industry for that matter is taking advantages of the late
How to choose the best senior dietary care software system?
The aged care facilities are witnessing malnutrition in the aged people and thus, it becomes their responsibility to supply nutritious food so that th
Create Nutritional Facts Panels with Nutrition Label Software
Whether it is ready to eat processed foods or packaged foods, it is very important to add the relevant nutrition infor
Subscribe here to get regular updates